Cold Salt Hydrotherapy is used to treat and prevent a multitude of injuries in 35°F / 2°C saltwater. The spa has successfully addressed virtually all lower leg injuries. Treatment temperature alone induces a massive rush of blood and circulation which otherwise would not be present. This drug-free therapy can be used for injury prevention and also to increase mobility and reduce swelling in the limbs before and after competitive events and training.
- Cold saltwater hydrotherapy is effective at both preventing and treating all lower leg injuries.
- ECB is a drug-free therapy used to increase mobility and reduce swelling in limbs before and after competitive events.
- Chilled saltwater will remove heat and inflammation while providing pain reduction.
- Water at these temperatures has the capacity to create oxygen increases, enhancing the horse’s natural defense systems.
- Cold saltwater can improve surface bone density, reducing the risk for bone stress related injuries to occur.